Salesforce Marketing Cloud Bootcamp
Let go of any insecurities you have around using Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools. Instead, master them in lightning speed through this six-week training bootcamp.
Whether you’re an accidental admin or a seasoned email marketer, you’ll leave this course with the skills to fully integrate Marketing Cloud Engagement into your overall marketing strategy and vision. A combination of hands-on practice, live support, and foundational coursework prepare you for real-world application while setting you up to earn Salesforce certifications.
Sure, complex initiatives may require the expertise of a consulting partner. But building the skills to complete day-to-day tasks inside Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engagement empowers you to take charge and get things done.
Bootcamp students get personalized learning support through open office hours for the duration of the course. They also get access to all session recordings and training decks, which include valuable templates, worksheets, and links to additional resources for ongoing support.
(Discounts available for nonprofits. Reach out to [email protected] for more information.)
Access to a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engagement org with an Administrator login
A working camera and mic to participate through Zoom video chat
Willingness to learn and participate
Time to commit outside of class
(We recommend at least a 4-5 hour commitment each week including scheduled class sessions, open office hours, and self-paced learning.)
Upcoming Course Dates:
May 2 – June 6, 2023
July 20 – August 24, 2023
September 28 – November 9, 2023
All classes are from 10am – 12pm ET. All open office hours are from 10am – 11am ET.
- Marketing Cloud Engagement platform overview & ecosystem and how to setup and manage your subscriber data within the platform.
- Technical setup and tips for organizing and navigating Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engagement including channel setup, user permissions and business unit configurations
- Gain a better understanding of the breadth of Marketing Cloud product inventory and product offerings including Einstein & Extension Products. Specifically, learn how to best maximize the full ecosystem: Marketing Cloud and beyond.
- Design and automate campaigns that guide customers through their journey with a brand and take your campaigns to the next level through Journey Builder and MC Connect.
- Ensure compliance and governance with your marketing programs – from CAN-SPAM requirements and managing sender reputation through proper IP warmup to security best practices for managing things such as PII.
- How to montior and maintain a clean account to ensure system stability for years to come.