Remote Position – Any Location with Great Wifi Works!
About the Gig:
What does a Datorama Architect do?
Sercante is looking for an energetic, creative person to join our analytics practice. As part of Sercante, you would have the opportunity to help us become the premiere partner for analytics delivery in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- You will translate business needs into technical specifications
- Scope, plan and estimate implementation projects
- Identify and apply Datorama product features where necessary and required
- Design, build and manage reporting dashboards (e.g. reporting tools)
- Evaluate and improve existing Datorama dashboards, streams
- Integrate data from various channels and build dashboards
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Facilitate discovery to determine client’s reporting wishlist, identify improvements needed to data structures, and put together a plan to achieve their goals
- You will efficiently manage several projects at one time and demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Conduct training sessions with the Sercante team to share knowledge
- Partner with all delivery teams to solution and get to the best solution for our clients
A Successful Architect will:
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of Proven experience in designing solutions and implementing Datorama projects
- Possess Datorama Certifications
- Have deep experience in Data modeling, Data warehouses, ETL, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports.
- Enjoy working in a technical environment, have knowledge in SQL, Scripting languages (Python), and REST APIs
- Be able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources
- Work independently, multi-task, allocate time appropriately and prioritize effectively
- Bring strong organizational, consulting, interpersonal and communication skills, along with excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills
NOTE: Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is required or candidates must be willing to get certified soon after start of employment