Email-to-PDF for Pardot: Easily Share Your Emails
We know that, for whatever reason, some people on your team want a copy of the emails that you’re sending but they don’t want to be on the test list. They also want to be able to share the email with their boss and their boss’s boss. And you know how your emails look after one forward, let alone multiple forwards.
So, what do you do?
- Print your screen and send a .jpeg (or multiple)?
- Send yourself an email which you then forward (with often unpredictable formatting results)?
- Print a physical copy of your email?
- Give up and add everyone to your test lists, regardless of their wishes?
Let’s stop the madness.
Enter the Sercante Email to PDF tool, a kind of virtual email boomerang, which returns to you:
- A formatted PDF version of the email.
- A file containing the HTML of the email.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for our beta. Give us the email address where you want the results to be sent.
- We give you a custom email address.
- Send any email to your custom email address from any marketing automation or email platform.
- A PDF and HTML file of your email come back.
Some things to keep in mind:
- The PDF is not meant to be an exact rendering of an email in a particular email client. This should not replace proper email client testing.
- This is in beta and thus is freely available at this point in time.