Remote Position – Any Location with Great Wifi Works!
About the Gig:
The Marketing Manager will plan, direct, and implement Sercante’s own marketing programs to aid in the company’s growth goals. This role will develop and implement strategic marketing programs while coordinating with other departments to ensure alignment and marketing success..
- Strategize, manage and implement all marketing initiatives across all brands while maintaining forward looking calendars
- Cultivates a thorough knowledge of Sercante products and services in order to advertise and promote them to drive top-line growth.
- Own our external training course promotion working with tech team to ensure accurate course content, delivery teams to ensure positive experience and student success, and accounting team to capture ROI of training products
- Lead quarterly marketing strategy meetings to keep Leadership informed of campaign performance
- Manage key marketing channels including but not limited to website, social media, email, and paid advertising.
- Provide marketing support for the sales team providing materials needed and coordinating digital marketing campaigns alongside sales activities.
- Provide marketing support for Labs team providing marketing materials and copywriting support where needed.
- Work with our technology team to continuously expand and grow out usage of Pardot and Salesforce
- Own our Qualified chatbot integration including strategizing and implementing improvements for better communication with our prospects
- Work with events and community team to lead promotions and post nurtures of all events and happenings
- Refine and manage monthly reporting (Google Data Studio) to measure performance on campaigns as well as track yearly marketing goals.
- Ongoing competitive and market analysis to keep a pulse on movement and identify opportunities
- Manage Sercante brand, internally and externally, to promote a cohesive brand image to clients, partners, and employees.
- Build relationships with Salesforce marketing divisions to identify areas where we can help with content, events, etc.
- Continue to evolve our digital marketing tech stack capabilities by helping to integrate Google Ads, website, Google Analytics, and social efforts with our customer data for a more personalized approach
- Occasional travel to conferences to help manage sponsored events and happenings.
A Successful Marketing Manager will:
- Experience working within Pardot or other related marketing automation platforms
- Strong at developing marketing plans and constantly executing against the plan
- An ability to experiment with new marketing platforms and tools to see how they may benefit our efforts
- Proactively tracking and identifying performance to ensure marketing metric goals outlined in strategic plan are achieved
- Have a passion and desire to continue developing skills in across all digital marketing channels
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to creative marketing ideas
- A desire to work in a team environment while still being self-directed
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Be able to Google their way out of just about anything
- Be crazy organized, deadline driven, and own details