Digital Marketing Lead
Remote Position – Any Location with Great Wifi Works!
About the Gig:
The Digital Marketing lead will be responsible for developing and implementing successful digital marketing strategies for marketers on the Salesforce platform. This role will manage our small team of digital marketing specialists, educate our greater team and clients on search marketing, develop and refine processes and procedures, and help us continuously grow our digital marketing services for our clients. As part of Sercante, you would have the opportunity to help us become the premiere partner for digital marketing delivery in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Lead strategic development of client’s digital marketing plans including SEO, social media, content, email drip campaigns, and paid ads in line with company objectives.
- Lead customers in integrating Google Ads, website, Google Analytics, and social efforts with Salesforce and Pardot to be able to capture ROI.
- Develop digital marketing and competitive landscape audits and outline strategic roadmaps based on findings
- Create personalized Google Data studio reports for clients and oversee any custom integrations needed to flow data in as needed.
- Work with our Analytics team to stay up-to-date on Salesforce Analytics products like B2BMA, CRM Analytics, etc and stay aligned with best practices for capturing and reporting marketing ROI across all channels.
- Lead and develop the digital marketing team ensuring their success
- Continue to evolve our digital marketing capabilities by staying up to date on new and evolving technologies.
- Train internal teams on digital marketing services through guides, templates, live training, etc.
- Develop processes and procedures and lead growth of the digital services team
A Successful Digital Marketing Lead will:
- 5+ years agency-side experience in digital marketing
- Understanding and experience working with modern paid ad platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads)
- Demonstrated experience integrating social, PPC and SEO marketing channels
- Strong understanding and experience working with Google Analytics custom setups, Google Tag Manager advanced tracking & Google Data Studio complex reporting
- Demonstrated experience with building SEO audits, action plans, and effective implementation to see real results
- Experience working within Pardot or other related marketing automation platforms
- Worked with SEO tools like SpyFu, SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Ability to create both visual and written content following best practices of ad channels and keeping in line with brand standards.
- A desire to work in a team environment while still being self-directed
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills with a desire to build and grow the department
- Be able to Google their way out of just about anything
- Be crazy organized, deadline driven, and own details
- Have a passion and desire to continue developing skills in across all digital marketing channels