Today is a special day.
Sercante is celebrating its second birthday.
What an amazing ride the last two years have been.
Our team has grown to 27 strong, with full-time team members in the US, UK, and Canada. Our clients come from equally diverse geographies – 23 US states and 10 countries.
I’m incredibly proud of the talent that has come together under one virtual roof, and so grateful for the people who have supported us since the earliest days – Nate Skinner at Pardot, Jill Carpenter at Cirrus Insight, Alan Littman at Agile Frameworks, to name a few of the very many people who have supported and encouraged our growth.
Because this is the Salesforce ecosystem and we are all particularly fond of forward looking statements… I’d like to share some of our plans for our third year in business. Here’s what’s next for the Sercante team in year 3:
- We are going to work on the gnarliest, geekiest client challenges on platform
- We will show up hard and bring brains, heart, and hustle to every client interaction
- We will passionately champion Pardot on platform and integrations with 3rd party tech
- We will embrace opportunities to add new value to the Pardot ecosystem — with apps, packaged solutions, training, and more
- We will continue building an amazing culture where our remote team is empowered to do their best work
Onward and upward!
P.S. — we’re hiring.