Okay, so I’m gonna break this down very clearly for you: Every. Organization. With. Pardot. Needs. A. Designated. Admin. One who knows what the heck is going on around here.
I can’t tell you how many people I’ve talked to about their Pardot org and when asked the question of “Who’s your admin?” the answer is “Uhhh, I guess that’s me?”
On the flip side, I’ve seen plenty of Pardot Admins (defacto or not) that have totally impressed me and proved that Pardot peeps are a scrappy bunch: they are figuring it out, against all odds.
Whether you’re brand new to Pardot or have been in the Admin role figuring it out for years, there’s one common thread across nearly all Pardot power-users: you want to keep learning so you can be awesome at your job. Serious Pardot admins are looking for legit training that teaches how to actually use this thing and see a return on the investment you’ve made in Pardot.
If you’ve been looking for this sort of hands-on, practical training for Pardot, look no further. Sercante is offering a Pardot Admin Foundations Course that dives deep into all you need to know about Pardot. This is the soup to nuts, everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know, step by step guide to kick ass as a Pardot Admin. Bonus: this is awesome prep for the Pardot Specialist Certification exam as well. Get that credit!
Pardot Admin Bootcamp: Sign Up!
Interested? Here’s what you need to know:
This 6-week course led by Pardot experts is designed to give you practical examples of things you actually see in the trenches of marketing ops. It’s interactive, with lots of discussion and real-life scenarios from a real human. It’s the stuff you will actually use in your day-to-day job.
What You’ll Learn:
- Pardot Set up, Administration, and how the Salesforce integration works
- Visitors & Prospects, Campaigns, and Automations (lots and lots of Automations)
- List management, Forms, and Landing Pages
- Scoring & Grading, Email best practices, and Reporting
- Engagement Studio and more Automations
- Social marketing, Search marketing, Tags, and more!
- Course cost: $2400 per participant
- Virtual participation format. Join from anywhere with wifi and equipment that supports live-stream video through Zoom.
- 2 hour lecture at 1pm EST on Thursdays starting October 10, 2019 through November 14, 2019
- Open office hours at 1pm EST on Tuesdays for the duration of the course
- Topical sessions broken out over 6 weeks with concepts you will apply to your work right away.
- Interactive, discussion style format
Sign up now to take the next steps on your way to mastering Pardot. And don’t wait too long—this puppy just went live and it’s already filling up the very limited number of spots. Courses start October 10!